Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Behind The...




I'm a little tardy, however I had the opportunity to work with Geren Ford recently for her New York Fall 2009 presentation, held at Milk Studios. I've had exposure in the past working for several high-profile shows during fashion week but nothing came close to this. It was very hands on, small prep team handling all of the backstage production; including model castings, fittings, re-working looks, and dressing models day of, and handling everything else in between to ensure a seamless presentation.

It was a lot 12-13hr days back to back and by the end of the show, I couldn't formulate sentences. However, it was a very rewarding experience! Everyone was great to work with and I was secretly hoping I would be packing up my studio and relocating to LA. haha. Maybe next time.

Enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janet said...

so cool. so lucky. though i'm sure it's a lot more stressful to work behind the scenes at shows than people think. love the pics! and please, next time just pack the bags and come to la!!