Monday, March 23, 2009

Coachella, ella ella!



Coachella is right around the corner. 25 days to be exact and I am so excited because I'll be attending this year!! [My awesome sister and "hb" short for hyung boo, brother-in-law in korean, are flying me out to LA for my sis' happy bday (belated) and planned it the wknd of Coachella]. The line up is quite stellar and it's going to hard deciding which day to attend. [I'm thinking we'll be there for Friday-Saturday].
In any case, I'm so excited to finally be attending and to be out in California!

Some artists/bands that I would like to highlight:

April 17th:
* Dear and the Headlights
* Franz Ferdinand
* Morrissey
* N.A.S.A.
* Noah and the Whalel
* Paul McCartney
* Steve Aoki
* The Ting Tings
* We Are Scientists
* White Lies

April 18th:
* Band Of Horses
* Gang Gang Dance
* Glass Candy
* Glasvegas
* Ida Maria
* MSTRKRFT
* The Killers
* TRV$DJ-AM

April 19th:
* Groove Armada (DJ Set)
* K'naan
* Late of the Pier
* Lupe Fiasco
* Lykke Li
* M.A.N.D.Y.
* Peter Bjorn and John
* Public Enemy
* Yeah Yeah Yeah's

image:coachella.com

No comments: