Thursday, March 19, 2009

" I Did It For Love" (of kpop)


BoA a Korean pop star, most famous for her song, " Eat You Up" is taking over the states with her new single, " I Did it for Love," feat. Sean Garrett. Her self titled album, "BoA" was released in the US, Korea and Japan on March 17, 2009 and is currently available on itunes.

Other top producers working behind "BoA" include Brian Kennedy (Rihanna's Disturbia) and Bloodshy & Avant(Britney Spears & Madonna).

"I Did It For Love" [music video clip]



I can't stop playing the song/video. I'm hooked on the song and learning the dance! talk about a workout!!

*NYLON TV also did an interview with BoA, about a month ago and was so excited when I saw it but I failed to post it. It's still available on their site for viewing!
nylon

Now... if only Big Bang(ref: Strong Baby) would come to the states....

source: youtube, nylonmag.com

No comments: