Friday, March 6, 2009

Heart & Seoul

I'm a HUGE fan of KPOP [korean pop] music! It started when I was a young girl growing up watching korean videos/top ten music shows. I had huge crushes on all the boy bands, but then again, what girl didn't. Not going to lie, nothing has changed. I'm still finding myself crushing on these boy bands. SeungRi anyone? ["Big Bang", solo song, "Strong Baby"]



I have some serious jam sessions, especially when I'm getting ready to head out. OR... just to have music playing in the background. I am a HUGE FAN!

So when I saw a sign in Ktown, for JYP & the Wonder Girls w/ 2pm I was geeked out excited! However my excitement faded real fast when I saw the ticket price and came face to reality that none of my friends are into kpop. Then a thought crossed my mind, if I can't make it to the concert.... there's always the after party. Hmmm... [Seriously considering making my way to Circle, Sunday night].

Seoul taking over New York City this weekend.
JYP Entertainment & the Wonder Girls w/ 2pm
Hammerstein Ballroom

Wonder Girls ["Tell Me," "Nobody,"]

No comments: